One week ago Josh Björkholm, Andre Schaapen and me were preparing the set for Andre’s art project for school. This was how it was supposed to look like. We couldn’t stick to the plan a hundret percent but I think we did a good job.
When we arrived we tried to find trees that kind of looked like we imagined and found these three trees with the fallen tree in the background which we found to be perfect.
We started setting up the generators, the light and the fog machines. As seen in the background we tried to get rid of the wind blowing away our fog which turned out to be unnecessary because later the wind was gone.
This is Andre looking good behind the camera.
First check of the first photo using EOS Utility. Never thought that this software could be handy but with using WiFi on the 6D it is quite useful.
This is how the photo turned out.